Saturday, August 4, 2007

The next BIG deal

OK, we are past the home study, now it's time for the mental health appointment. I am slightly nervous about this, but none-the-less, excited to get this show on the road. The cost is $150, and I can come up with that, it's the $830 that we need within a week or so for the I600a filing fee! My NERVES are getting the best of me! My hair is falling out, and I have NO appetite! Please be praying that the money comes in. I know it will, God can provide, but my head knowledge doesn't help my earthly worry! Silly, I know, but the way I feel. Try as I might to put a smile on my face and shrug it off, it is hard. I will post again just as soon as something else big happens! Love to all who reads, Sarah

6 comments:

Nikki Cox said...

ok first things first...GOD WILL provide he always does...2nd is the worrying getting you anywhere besides bald and thinner? NO so stop it.....There is no need for it! As my dad says GOOD THING...
....God IS IN CONTROL...
I know u know this so why must I keep telling u! Silly goose....
I LOVE U
~N~

Michelle said...

ok, girl you have got to stop with the worrying about the money. Did God call you to adopt Daniel? Did He know how much it was going to cost? Do you think He needs you to figure out how to get the money to you? Is your worrying going to cause one dime of it to come in? Is He able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or think? I'll answer those for you......

Yes. Yes. No. No. YES!!!!!

Now, stop worrying and start trusting!!

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Here's praying for peace that transcends all understanding, about the funds throughout the process to bring Daniel home....

Aves

Sarah and Tim said...

Thanks Nikki, I definately don't want to be bald or any thinner!
Michelle, Your great!
Aves, thanks so much for praying!

Kathy Eden said...

Ditto to what Nikki & Michelle said! I know it's easier said than done but you still have to do it! :o) {{{{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}}}}
How come I can't worry & become thinner? It always has the opposite effect on me :o)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Nikki, Michelle and Kathy.
STOP WORRYING!!!
Nothing is to big for our God.
I am reading about creation right now with my boys. Nothing I haven't read a hundred times but every time I read it I am amazed at what God did. If He can take nothing and turn it into everything...He can certainly provide the money you need to get Daniel home.
Don't get me wrong, I understand how you are feeling. I think most of us are in the same boat. But one thing that God is teaching me is that He is bigger then all of us and is bigger then this adoption process...He will provide where it is needed.