Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Thanks Lena, here they are....
1. I don't like to touch Caucasian hair! To me it feels oily. I do however LOVE to touch coarse hair!
2. I enjoy sneezing. It feels very cleansing....
3. I cannot stand to hear the car radio, talking, other cars passing by or the hum of the engine all at once. It makes me want to jump out of the vehicle.
4. I cannot stand clutter, it makes me feel anxious!
5. I do not like to sit anywhere there is not a window. For example in my office at work, or with my back to the window at a restaurant!
6. I do not eat most vegetables. For the most part, if it goes into a salad, you wouldn't catch me touching it!
7. I sit in the shower, instead of standing.....I feel very lazy in the morning when I wake up. My muscles are fatigued, even though, I have just woke up.
There you have it! my crazy life! I now tag other's to participate..... Colleen, Kelly, and Kathy Eden.....
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Today I feel blessed! We had another fundraiser, and even though, we had 2 cancellations, and only 5 scheduled appointments we still made 330 dollars! There were some glitches today, and not everything went smooth, but all in all, we have been blessed! Thank you to everyone who participated and prayed in and for our event! Just think someday you all will get the invite to be at the airport upon our sons arrival!
Friday, October 24, 2008
OK for any of my readers who live nearby, and would like to have pictures made this Sunday, downtown near the river, we still have spots available. This is a great deal. For only 65 dollars, you get a 40 minute session, and a CD of your prints. Please let me know if you want to schedule a time. We would love to have you!! Think family portraits, Christmas prints, or just a great way to help us out on our fun raiser!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Well, just when you hope nothing else goes wrong, it does! Our vacuum broke, and not only did it break, but sparks flew out of my wall, charring my outlet! Hopefully my children can be ultra careful this week to not make a mess, and spill any crumbs or likewise on our carpet.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Here it goes, my neighbor Sarah tagged me to do this fun post. You click on your my pictures, find the 4th file, and then the 4th picture. You post it, and then tell about it! It's that easy, and so much fun!
This picture is of Audrey and Emily. This was taken nearly 2 years ago. We took a family day to a local pool. Burdett Pool. It was our first time at this pool for that season. As you can see, Audrey being the big sister she is, loved to walk around pushing sister. Wouldn't you just LOVE to have that nice year around tan?
I tag: Stephanie S
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
OK, so we just finished up, and the total I made was 200.00! I am so excited to make this amount. I still have more to get rid of, and I will be taking a portion to Once Upon A Child, World Wide Missions, and also donate some to Good Will. I am so excited about this. I will update, as more money is generated.....
Thanks for all the prayers and the wonderful donation Kathy!