Sunday, September 20, 2009





Wednesday, September 16, 2009


i. suck. at. waiting.


Wednesday, September 9, 2009


YES!!!! We have $1000.00! So Blessed! Looking forward to Parquet exit! Lord keep our file safe and moving forward! We pray you will have him home this Christmas, and we trust that if it is your will, it will be done, if not, then your plan is the best plan!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

This is where we are at....

Sold our smallest dog for 200.00, sold a desk and radio for 55.00. With the small amount of savings, we have about 800.00. This will/should/hopefully cover the cost of one ticket to Haiti. If we both have to go, then we need at least this amount again. We have another item for sale on Craigslist, as well as the girls bunk beds. If they sell, then we will take 300, to replace the bunks with frames and mattresses, and have 400.00 left from the sale of that, if it sells full price. So.....Keep praying and if anyone needs any babysitting, just let me know~ My goal is to have another 800.00 by the end of the month! It's a long shot, but it could happen! We will get through this. The other thing I need to consider, is the cost of hotel, gas, water....

Friday, September 4, 2009

OK Friends.

I am trying to come up with 1/2 the cost of a plane ticket within the next several weeks. Anyone needing a sitter and would be willing to bring your children here, let me know. I am available any evening, and most times on weekends. I don't charge a certain fee, just whatever you pay is good!

We got word that either Tim or I would need to travel to Haiti and sign a form to continue the adoption! Ugg right? Well, God is going to provide. If you need a night out, bring the kids to me! ;)

Double the goodness!

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Son!

And today we were told that we are officially in PARQUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Pray with us that

1: my son has a great day!

2: we exit Parquet very soon!

Thanks everybody!