Friday, July 13, 2007

God's Wonderful Way of Making things Work!!!


How Awesome is God???? Let me tell you, that in just 1 month, we have been blessed to come up with 1000 dollars for our adoption! In addition to all this, I (Sarah) have been trying to do some on call therapy work. I have had no luck, I was however hired with a company, but no work had been offered as of yet. I had been really bummed about this. Noticed the past tense in this story!!! I got a call yesterday from the company asking if I could fill in any day during a specific week. I said YES YES YES!!! I am now going to be working 3 full time days this month!!! This is Awesome, because it pays a ton more than I get from my regular job. I am sooooo excited. This will give us 1/2 of our second deposit of 1000 dollars!!! God is continuing to bless us! The next fundraiser will be a Mary Kay party. My best friend is selling Mary Kay and will offer 30 % of the profit to go toward Daniel!!! I am so happy and blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. Thanks to all who are praying for me, my family, our children etc!!! With Love, Sarah

2 comments:

Angela said...

Praise God!!!

Kristina said...

That is awesome!!!! God is definatly working!