Sunday, May 27, 2007

Here's the scoop

Lots going on at the Olson household! Let me start off by saying that we officially have our home listed with a realtor. We have had it listed for about 1 week now. No lookers yet. The realtor said it would probably take about 4 weeks or so for people to take notice in the home. We did however have to price it slightly higher to cover the cost of the realtor fees and pay the loan off. This will probably be to our disadvantage. Please be praying that God sends the right buyer to our home, sooner rather than later:-). Pray that Tim and I can stay on top of keeping the house clean and picked up so that when that buyer does come along, they can see the home rather than thousands of toys, clothes, shoes (you get the point?). I will continue to keep you guys posted on the process. Our hope and prayer is that we can have it sold by the time school starts back in August.
I feel as though it has been a while since I have posted about any blessings. so I want to make sure I give God credit for a few things lately. Let me start out by saying that Tim and I took the big girls to the Barlow Girl concert. Upon getting there, we realized that our seats were taken. This was so upsetting because we had got our tickets before it was advertised, and had front row center. We didn't say much, just wanted to know where else to sit. Just before being told where they were going to put us, the lady gave us back all of our money!! This was huge, totally unexpected! Didn't ask for it, or expect it. The second blessing that comes to mind is that I was able to get a hold of discount tickets to Kings Island. The tickets were for $20 a piece. I know that you are thinking this is no big deal, discounts are always available, but this is where it gets good. We had invited some friends to the park with us. They were having a hard time paying for their tickets. Guess what amount they needed for tickets? You guessed it! The same amount we had been refunded from the concert! Isn't it grand how blessings just make their way around from family to family! Anyhow, just a bit of us lately. Hope everyone is having a great summer and to anyone who is adopting from Haiti and reading this, just know that I continue to pray for you guys and your children! Love Ya! Sarah

No comments: