Thursday, March 1, 2007

Answered Prayers

I earlier spoke of a friend who had just found out that she had cancer. I am happy to announce that she has successfully gone through surgery and that doctors think that she will make a full recovery!!! She opted to have a complete mastectomy with reconstruction at the same time. I am so proud of her for her courage. She is a real trouper! The Lord answered a HUGE prayer. They have found out that the lymph nodes were free and clear of cancer! This was something that they were very concerned about. God is so good!! She will need to have chemotherapy, so please continue to pray for strength during this, as we all know how hard that can be. Pray for her children to grow in faith and rely on God for all their worries and concerns. Pray for her husband to not forget to care for himself as well as his family. We plan on seeing this family this weekend. I will post more as soon as I know more on the situation. Again, God is so GOOD!!

1 comment: