Wednesday, February 7, 2007

PRAYER


OK, I have to be honest, I am really struggling with the fact that I/we want to adopt another child. There is nothing I want more right now than to adopt a boy (or two). We originally wanted to adopt from Haiti. I have found an orphanage that I am in love with. Their cost is reasonable and children are beautiful. Before we can adopt, there are a few things that have to happen first... First we have to sell our house. This has been difficult for us due to the fact if we list with a realtor, we will be upside down in our loan. We simply cannot and do not feel this would be honoring to God. We have had a sign up in our front yard, a couple of showings and a few calls, but as of yet, nothing. Second, we have to come up with approximately $7,000 to start the process, Home Study Update, Filing Paperwork, and finally sending in the money when we commit to adopting our child. Here is a pic of our house, if anyone knows of anybody interested in buying a 3 bedroom home with 2 baths, please let them know. Also, pray, pray, pray, we want God's perfect person to purchase our home. We know he has someone out there he wants to live here.

No comments: