Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The List



Things in Life I am most thankful for and find blessings in...


Christ dying on the cross
Family
Friends
Jobs
Home
Pastors
The Sunshine
My Children
The gift of Love
Adoption
Freedom
Medical Miracles
Vision

This list is just to name a few. I sit and think at times how good I really have it and how thankful I am to just be here to share our story. I often pray for those who don't have freedom, health, a church family, or even just a hot meal. I pray that some day I may be able to make the difference in someones life. I ask the Lord to bless my family so that we may be a blessing to someone else. I thank everyone who has ever reached out to us in our days of desperation, we sincerely appreciate it! Our Love is based on the Love of each and every person we surround ourselves with.

No comments: