Sunday, December 14, 2008

Events dating back to October

Halloween!!!! Gotta love the dress up, and candy receiving time....


Decorating the tree. Miss Emily was putting all the ornaments on one branch, near the bottom. She would then take them off, and re-place them on some other branch. =). Fun Times!
Brittany was a huge help this night! Thanks Britt!

Our attempt at making a ginger bread house. It was all good, until some little 8 year old I know decided not to follow directions.....

What a cute house it would have been. (sigh...)
All in all, pretty uneventful here at our home. I will share more pictures soon....




6 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures! Hmmm, I was going to do a ginger bread house with Phoebe but maybe I should do it by myself :o)

Amanda said...

Fun :~) It's all about eating the gingerbread, anyway, right??

Brandy and Troy said...

We decorate gingerbread houses every year. For the last 2 years we have bought the pre assembled ones. (Much better!!) You only have to worry about making it pretty!!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Your girls are so cute! Good try at the gingerbread house.

Kathy Cassel said...

Hehe. It was our first try at gingerbread houses this year too.

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog