Monday, October 20, 2008

It never fails...(sigh)

Well, just when you hope nothing else goes wrong, it does! Our vacuum broke, and not only did it break, but sparks flew out of my wall, charring my outlet! Hopefully my children can be ultra careful this week to not make a mess, and spill any crumbs or likewise on our carpet.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Condolences on your vacuum cleaner.

livingpurereligion said...

We found a nail in our tire today. ugh. And then it got worse. When we took it down, the guy found that our back breaks were totally shattered. Had to replace that too. I hate when things like that happen.

Sarah and Tim said...

That totally sucks!

Salzwedel Family said...

Yikes! I'm glad you didn't get electrocuted.

Anonymous said...

It was probably all that apple juice ;)

Anitra

Chad Becker said...

Hey, haven't heard anything on age other than Vera's blog. Our attorney is evidently waiting for the right moment to bring up our case to the new director? Attorney said awhile ago he was optomistic, but didn't want to bring it up to soon to the lady.

Kathy Eden said...

Uggh...you can use ours if you want.