Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Indiana Blessings

I remember this trip like it was yesterday. Emily was so cute while at the beach. She really "browned up" last year. I will be interesting to see if she gets as dark this year since we will not be going on vacation.
Kaylee, gotta love this girl. She is so full of personality. She looks up to her big sister a lot, but I also think in this picture she thinks I am the greatest.... Not sure what I did, but she sure is showing me that she loves me here!!!
Brittany, what a beautiful young lady she has grown up to be. She will be 13 next month. It doesn't seem that long ago that she was an only child. She looks so much like her Aunt Jami did at this age. It thrills me to be her momma!
Audrey, so full of life, laughter, and ENERGY!!! She has the cutest little, OK, big personality. I remember when her birth mom when into labor with her. I sat on the couch, waiting for the call to come to the hospital. That call finally came around 2 am! I drove so fast to the hospital, its a wonder why I didn't get pulled over!
Tim, the man I was friends with in High School, My best friend, the one who loves me No matter what. He is so good to me and the girls. Any woman would be proud to call him theirs. He cooks, cleans, works 2 jobs, give awesome back and feet massages, plays with the girls, and most of all is committed to our family! I love this man that is mine!

10 comments:

Abbie said...

What a beautiful post Sarah!

Abbie - adopting Annabella (Taina)

Kathy Cassel said...

What a beautiful bunch!

angela said...

wow! you're right: those are blessings! praise the Lord!!

Nikki Cox said...

You r truely BLESSED with a beautiful family!!!
Love ya~
~N~

megan haug said...

you guys are a beautiful family!!

Angela said...

wow...could your kiddos be any cuter???...I mean really. All you guys are so photogenic. Beautiful!!!

Nikki Cox said...

ok post again already....I know how u feel now! I keep waiting and waitng and nothing!

Kristina said...

You really have a beautiful family Sarah and I'm glad I get to be a part of your circle of friends and watch them!

Kathy Eden said...

God has blessed you with such an amazing & beautiful family...I can't wait until we can celebrate the day when Isaiah comes home!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Sarah, your blessings are beautiful! Great pictures of you with the ones you love. :)