Monday, January 21, 2008

Isaiah's brother


Our son Isaiah has a brother in Haiti. Tim had the pleasure of meeting and playing with this boy while he was in Haiti. I am not sure, but we think he is somewhere between 5 and 7 years old. He looks a lot like Isaiah. I am not sure of his name, but he lives with his mother, far away from the O. I pray that he does not have to go to bed hungry, that his precious eyes wouldn't see things they shouldn't. I pray for God to protect this beautiful child who will always be family to us, even if at a distance!

8 comments:

Angela said...

He's cute! I mean really...is there an ugly Haitian cause I've never seen one. I'm glad Tim got to meet him.

Elisabeth said...

I sure haven't seen an ugly Haitian. They have the samme nose!! Sorry- thats just something i always notice.

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to go and see all the kids in the O. HIs brother is beautiful! I love you all so much and WE all can not wait for you to bring your little boy home....I know Sloan will like it! Love u.
~N~

It's Gonna Be Me said...

What a great picture for Isaiah to treasure someday! ...and now you know he would look adorable in braids, too! :)

Blessings!
Colleen

angela said...

isaiah will totally treasure that picture! praise God. and no, there are no ugly haitians. this boy is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute!

Kathy Eden said...

He is beautiful. I usually don't call boys/men beautiful but that seems to be the best word to describe Haitians...they are beautiful. It's great that Isaiah will have this picture to treasure.
I liked your prayer for him Sarah...it's a good reminder for me to keep praying for my children's birth families.

Kristina said...

I understand. Jonas has 4 sisters!