Sunday, September 2, 2007

Got an email

I got an email from our translator on Friday stating that he had received our last bit of paperwork to be translated. He said he would have it finished by Sunday, and have it in the mail to us by Tuesday, because Monday is a government holiday. I am soooo excited! I can't wait to have it in my hot little hands. This will feel so good. The next worry is the Haitian Consulate, getting the papers there and back safely. I also am a bit worried about the prices of airfare. I knew I should have booked my flight, but didn't! Please be praying that the prices go back down, so that I can get a ticket! We have a budget to stick to, and I really need to stick to this budget. Also, please be praying the we get our 171H approval before I travel to Haiti. I really want to file the necessary papers while I am there. I don't want him at the O any longer than need be. Not that he is in any sort of trouble or danger at the O, but simply because I am ready, more than ready for him to be here in my arms. I know many of you can understand this. I am praying this boy home by next Christmas!!!!! Love you all, Sarah

4 comments:

Angela said...

Great progress!!! Praying for the airfare situation and that 171H. Almost there...yay!!! :) Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Here's praying for safe and quick completion in every step of this process!!!

Aves

Sarah and Tim said...

Thanks so much Angela for your love through out all of this, and wanting to know. Thanks Aves for your prayers. I too pray for a speedy process with bringing Panda home!

Kathy Eden said...

Praying, praying, & praying! Praying for your paper work, praying for a cheap ticket or some one to bless you with a ticket, & praying for him to come home quickly! Love ya!